Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Georgian Bay

I don't know why I am struggling so much with the idea that Jack will be heading into surgery again in a week, but I am.  We thought it would be a good idea to take advantage of some good weather and took off to camp over night on Georgian Bay this past weekend.  It was good for my soul to be surrounded by such natural beauty and make some more great memories with the kids.  The quiet also allowed me some time to talk to God.  I know that he is in control of the details.  It is the actual trusting where I seem to be weak.



The kids love going out there.  They are beginning to develop some paddling and some serious frog-catching skills.  Jasmine caught the one she is holding with her hands.  Levi is a joker laughing himself silly as he actually manages to blow a floating bowl across the pond to be retrieved.  Daddy is game for fun and Jack discovered that his hat and sandals make good water toys.
Blue lake and rocky shore, I will return once more...
...faith is in the coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...